St. James Place reopening 6/13- COVID-19 Eagle County Order
Eagle County has now transitioned ino the second phase of repoening which allows owners and guests to return. However there are still guidelines that have to be followed to help prevent the further spread of the COVID-19.
Traveling to Eagle County under the Special Provisions for Non-Local Residents visiting Eagle County:
1. Any person that is not a Local Resident that travels to or visits Eagle County (a “non-Local Resident”) must be free of any Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 before arrival.
2. If any Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 are present in the 10 days prior to arrival in Eagle County, the non-Local Resident must not travel to Eagle County.
3. All non-Local Residents will self-screen for Symptoms each morning during their travel within Eagle County.
4. All non-Local Residents that develop Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during their travel within Eagle County will:
a. Adhere to Self-Isolation requirements in Section (IV)(A)(1) above, even if this prolongs their stay in Eagle County at the traveler’s expense.
b. Contact a local healthcare provider7 for guidance and to schedule COVID-19 testing as quickly as possible.
5. All non-Local Residents that have been exposed to someone with Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during their travel will:
a. Adhere to the Self-Quarantine requirements in Section (IV)(A)(2) above, even if this prolongs their stay in Eagle County and at the traveler’s expense.
b. If Symptoms consistent with COVID-19 develop during the quarantine period, the traveler must follow the requirements outlined in Section (IV)(D)(4) above.
FIVE COMMITMENTS OF CONTAINMENT
Preventing a resurgence of COVID-19 in Eagle County requires all individuals and businesses to comply with the mandatory provisions in this Order. In addition, all persons in Eagle County are requested to assume additional personal responsibility and adopt the Five Commitments of Containment to keep transmission of the illness low.
I will maintain six feet of physical distance.
Physical distance is one of the most effective prevention measures.
I will keep this distance from any person who is not from my household.
I will wash my hands often.
Especially after visiting public settings, businesses, and before eating or touching my face.
I will cover my face in public.
I will wear a face covering whenever I may not be able to maintain my physical distance from others.
I will wear a face covering when entering an indoor public environment, like a grocery store or post office.
Face coverings are not a substitute for maintaining physical distance.
I will stay home when I am sick.
Isolating myself from others, including my household members, will help protect them and limit the spread.
I will get tested immediately if I have Symptoms.
Testing early after Symptoms develop can help prevent spreading COVID-19 to other people.
Should resurgence of COVID-19 appear likely based on a failure to adhere to this Order, stricter restrictions may be reinstated.